Dermal FillersWhen we look good, we feel good
Smooth facial lines and wrinkles by restoring volume and fullness to the skin and lips with dermal fillers. Dermal filler treatment is ideal for defining facial contours, creating fuller lips, smoothing out lines, wrinkles and scars and adding definition to the cheeks, nose and chin.
Hyaluronic acid occurs naturally in the body and in our youth it helps provide plumpness and spring to our skin. As levels naturally diminish with age, a simple injection of the smooth consistency hyaluronic acid gel replenishes lost skin volume and improves our looks instantly and naturally.
- Dermal fillers can help boost our confidence because when we look good, we feel good
- Treatment is non-surgical, so there’s no need for anaesthetic
- Enjoy the peace of mind of being treated by a fully qualified clinician
- Lines and wrinkles are instantly reduced and treatment helps delay the signs of ageing
- Dermal filler treatment is not permanent, so the effects are reversible
Natural-looking dermal fillers
As with our dental treatments, we like our facial rejuvenation treatments to look natural and beautiful. We take your full face into careful consideration and will give you our honest opinion about where and how much treatment is required.
Treatment times for dermal fillers vary depending on the desired effect, so appointments can take up to 30 minutes. You will notice the effects fairly instantly and they can last up to nine months. Our qualified clinician is ideally placed to provide dermal filler treatment because of his advanced knowledge of the face and facial muscles.