We welcome patients on a private pay-as-you-go basis or for those who like to spread the cost of their essential dental care, we are delighted to offer our own membership scheme.
This membership scheme enables us to provide you with the treatment and support necessary to control dental disease and restore your mouth to full fitness. Our monthly payment plan costs £17.50 and members also benefit from 20% off cosmetic dental treatments, except Invisalign clear braces.
We accept cash, cheques and all major credit and debit cards.Initial consultation - £75
This includes a full oral examination, periodontal assessment, oral cancer screen, TMJ assessment (to assess your jaw) and two small x-rays
|Treatment||Pay as you go|
|Amalgam (silver)||small £90|
|Zoom home whitening (18 days)||£350|
|Botox||3 areas for £400 (eyes: £150, forehead: £125 and glabella: £125)|
|Dermal fillers||£275 per vial|
Our health plan (please link from membership scheme above and hide the following text)Regular dental appointments (two per year) to provide:
- Clinical examination
- Screening for oral cancer
- Small x-rays where clinically necessary
- Thorough cleaning and polishing
- Periodontal advice
- Preventive techniques to reduce decay and gum disease
Assessment of emergencies and dental pain with any temporary treatment required, carried out at the practice during normal surgery hours.All treatment planning for your future dental needs.
- 20% reduction off any laboratory-based treatments required i.e. crowns, bridges, and dentures.
- 20% reduction off any fillings.
- 20% reduction off other dental work (extractions, etc) (excluding referrals).
- 20% reduction off any additional hygiene work.
- 10% reduction off oral hygiene products purchased at the surgery.
- Extended Payment Scheme available for treatments over £250.
- Free antibiotics prescribing and analgesics.
- Worldwide Trauma insurance to protect against large unforeseen accidental damage.
- Emergency Call-Out insurance, should you need a dentist in an emergency, anywhere in the world.